MULTI-BLADE ZONING DAMPERS
Dampers (MB Series) 24 Volt
- Durable Extruded Aluminum Construction
Frame and blades of extruded aluminum combine minimum weight with
maximum strength for a damper of unsurpassed durability.
- High-Torque Motor
Motor will work with all 24-volt thermostats. High-torque means
reliable, trouble-free service for many years.
- Low-Leakage, Parallel-Blade Design
Insures smooth operation and efficient sealing for maximum
control of air flow.
- Quick Installation and Wiring
Damper attaches to the duct by use of a new clip. No screws or
screwdriver are required. Easy wiring.
- Neoprene Gasketing
Minimizes leakage and reduces metal-to-metal rattle.
- Three Year Limited Warranty
Damper motor guaranteed for three years after
To use the MB Damper Selection chart below:
- For the MB Damper, consider the motor
on the width side.
- Determine the Dimensions, height and
width you need, and find the appropriate intersection in the
- This intersection gives you the item
number for ordering Multi-Blade Dampers.
- When ordering Multi-Blade Dampers,
give item number, description, height and width. ie. # 37171 MB
10" x 20", or # 37126 MB 20" x 10".
The PT-40 Transformer item #35054
powers up to 4 dampers. The PT-40 is recommended to supply these dampers.