HSMH- HIGH SPEED MULTI HEAD PINSPOTTER
● Full production capacity from ½ inch pins on light gauge material all the way up to 10 foot sheets of 16 gauge material pinned with 2 inch pins at 6 inch centers at 50 feet per minute.
● Newly designed pin feed system accommodating ½ inch to 2-1/8 inch pins with no change of bowls required.
● Open Air design that allows operator a full view of material as it passes through the line.
● Ambidextrous Control Console with Umbilical cord allows operation from either side of fabrication line, to accommodate L to R and R to L work flow.
● Available in both 5 head and 6 head versions for 5 and 6 foot wide lines.
● Non-slip belts & magnetic hold downs to insure positive ground and stability during the weld cycle.
● Fold up gantry to allow easy replenishment of pins.
● Monitor pin level from the floor with the high mount mirror system.
The new HSMH running at 56 ft per minute on a Vicon line at Delta Sheet Metal in NY!
LF 1000/2000 LN HAND HELD PINSPOTTER
The LF is a portable unit (9 lbs.) that welds 14 gauge PN style pins to ductwork up to 22 gauge. Insert a PN Pin into the magnetic tip and depress the trigger. A timed burst of electricity fuses the pin to the steel. It can also weld LN style pins up to 5-1/2” long with the use of a TPL2 tip purchased separately. Available in 110v & 220v, 50 to 60hz; fuse for 15 amps.
Duro Dyne’s MF has been the standard for entry level “through insulation” welders for over 30 years. Proven performance and high reliability have made the MF a “Must Have” for any sheet metal shop which does occasional insulating.
Duro Dyne now introduces the MF-12A, building on that history, and creating a new pinspotter with greater power and versatility. Special design welding transformers allow the MF12A to deliver more power, precisely timed to the welding tip. The new MF-12A will weld pins from ½ inch to 2 inches long on steel from 26 to 20 gauge. Proven solid-state weld control circuitry guarantees years of reliable, troublefree service in your shop.
CDMF110 COMPACT PINSPOTTER
Duro Dyne introduced the CDMF110, a new compact pinspotter with greater power and versatility that is powered by a single 110 volt power source! Special design welding capacitors allow the CDMF110 to deliver more power, precisely timed to the welding tip. The new CDMF110 will weld pins from 1/2 inch to 2 inches long on steel from 26 to 20 gauge. It is designed for use with both internal duct liner as well as external foil faced duct wrap. Proven solid-state weld control circuitry guarantees years of reliable, trouble-free service in your shop.
PBF-510 HEAVY DUTY PINSPOTTER
The PBF-510 welds BDEP, CTC, SSP, CP, FTC, PN or LN type fasteners to ductwork up to 18 gauge. It requires 220 volt, 50 to 60 hz service fused for 100 amps. Place a pin on the magnetic tip, insert the pin through the insulation, give the pin a 1/4 twist and depress the trigger switch. For LN type fasteners use a TPL2 tip. For PN type fasteners use a TP2 tip.
FG MACH I & IIA AUTOMATIC BULK FEED PINSPOTTER WITH FIVE FOOT THROAT
The FG MACH I & IIA welds BDEP, CTC, SSP, CP & FTC type fasteners. The FG MACH I can weld to ductwork up to 20 gauge. It requires 220v, 50 to 60hz; service fused for 30 amps. The FG MACH IIA can weld to ductwork up to 18 gauge. It requires 220v, 50 to 60hz service, fused for 100 amps. A source of 85 psi air is required for both. Footswitch actuated, fasteners are inserted through the insulation and welded in place.
RH MACH IIA ROLLING HEAD AUTOMATIC PINSPOTTER
RH MACH IIA welds BDEP, CTC, SSP, CP & FTC type fasteners to ductwork up to 18 gauge. It requires 220v, 50 to 60hz service, fused for 100 amps. A source of 85 psi air is required. Position a fastener over the insulation and depress the trigger switch. The machine inserts the fastener through the insulation and welds it to the steel.