Rod-Loc Insertion Machine
The Rod-Loc Insertion Machine offers contractors a fast and convenient way to set up rod locks and conduit. It runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet and a 70 PSI minimum air supply. Simply place either 3/4 or 1/2 conduit in the cradle and a rod loc on each side, and by the flip of a switch the air cylinder inserts a rod lock on both ends simultaneously of hollow conduit at the perfect inset spacing, eliminating the old timely hammer in method! Footswitch accessory also available.
Click here to see a demonstration of the prototype Rod Lock Insertion Machine at AHR Expo 2016.
▪ Standard 110 volt outlet & 70 PSI minimum air supply
▪ Works with 3/4 or 1/2 conduit
▪ Inserts a rod lock on both ends simultaneously
▪ Perfect inset spacing!
▪ Eliminates use of hammer in method or air chisel insertion
Included with Unit:
▪ 3-magnetic blocks for the ½ conduit
▪ 3-magnetic blocks for the Ύ conduit
▪ 48 long extension to accommodate up to 6 conduit
▪ Mounting accessories for mounting the unit to a flat surface
▪ Package of each ½ and Ύ Dyn-O-Loc nut & bolts to get started
Tie rods can be used to support duct sizes over 48". Dyn-O-Locs insert into the ends of the hollow tie rods to provide a means of attaching the rods to the duct. Available for use in 1/2" and 3/4" I.D. rods they are easily inserted and and have been pull tested to withstand over 1900 lbs.
Ductwork is often reinforced with conduit to minimize movement caused by positive or negative pressures. These conduits can twist inside the duct during transit or installation. The Dyn-O-Claw is designed to join the cross section of conduits to immobilize them which further strengthens the duct. The Dyn-O-Claw also eliminates any vibration or rattling sound of crossing conduit. Working in conjunction with Dyn-OMate Rod Locks and conduit, Dyn-O-Claws create an effective duct strengthening system and are easier and faster than other alternatives such as ties or welding.
▪ Available for 1/2’’ or 3/4’’ conduit
▪ Manufactured from 14 gauge galvanized steel
▪ Steel bolt secures the Dyn-O-Claw onto the Conduit
Conduit is used to support duct sizes over 48 or smaller duct in high pressure applications. Duro Dyne offers conduit in 1/2 and 3/4 sizes in 10 ft. lengths.
▪ Complies with UL 797 and ANSI C80.3
▪ Hot Dip Galvanized Conduit